Monday 22 April 2013

Aviation Museum

I had a chance to take some of my Photo 2 students to the Aviation Museum in town the other day and we had a great time photographing the old planes in the hanger.  Towards the end I had a chance to pull out my own camera to see what I could come up with.  I took inspiration from the assignment that I had given the students, as well as from a good friend and great photographer, Jonah O'Neil.  For the most part I shoot with a pretty wide angle lens when I come here, so I was excited to try something new.  My goal was to centre around selective focus, some punchy colour and a little more of an abstract look.  So, I donned my 100mm macro lens, and this is what I came up with.  Let me know what you think.


© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography



© Daniel Menheer Photography







No comments:

Post a Comment