Sunday 24 August 2014

New Show!

Hey there everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted here… intentions are always good, but it seems time is never on my side. My goal for the fall season is to post more regularly, so we'll see how that goes…

Though time is not on my side for posting here, it is encouraging that I've had some time to go and photograph. I'm excited to announce that I have a new show coming up this fall. Caroline Wintoniw and I are showcasing images from travels both close to home and abroad and it's going to be awesome! It's all new work… only a handful of people have seen anything from this collection. It's hanging for most of the month of September, and the opening is on Friday, September 5th. It would be great if you could find the time to come and check it out!

Hope to see you there.

Daniel




No comments:

Post a Comment